Cross Border Talents is looking for a Field Service Engineer who is responsible for installation of machines around the world within the High-tech industry.
Responsibilities of the Field Service Engineer:
- Fly around the whole world, installing high tech mechatronic machines with a team of young engineers;
- When the transfer from the factory is completed the Field Service Engineer will prepare his trip and all involved paperwork enabling him to get to the customer;
- The Field Service Engineer is expected to calibrate and qualify the machine on site, according to a pre-defined test-sequence similar to the tests that have previously been performed;
- During the Install the Field Service Engineer is responsible for all communications concerning progress reporting to his Team-Leader;
- At the end of the Field Install period the Field Service Engineer is expected to deliver his system according to previous agreed performance specifications detailed in a Performance- Report, similar to the one that has been agreed upon during Test.
Profile from the Field Service Engineer:
- Bachelor in Applied Physics, Mechatronics, Electrical or Electronics;
- Preferably 0 – 2 years of experience;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Candidates must speak/read/write English perfectly;
- Travel about 60% to 75% of the time to customers worldwide for periods of 4-7 weeks;
- Must be able to travel to all countries;
- Expect to spend about 80% of the time inside the clean room working with mechanical and electrical equipment;
- Full clean driving license.
What can you expect as an Field Service Engineer:
- Dutch employment contract;
- Good competitive salary;
- Pension scheme, no waiting days are served in case of incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- Travel allowance, Holiday pay, 24 vacation days and shift allowance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including a working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year.